Yet another GNOME blog poster test…
(note, that isn’t even the current icon the program uses)
Some quick observations:
1. Very, very minimalist GUI. I can see how that’d be advantageous for some people, but there are no formatting options.
2. Adding images is done by the drag and drop method. See #1. I can’t resize anything.
3. What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) editing. HTML code is hidden, so, see #1: I can’t alter or write code to change formatting. The silver lining: HTML code is hidden, and the “Add Link” button gives me nice, clean URL formatting. You know, you see that blue text, you can click on it, it takes you to those posts I mentioned.
4. I’m sure I came off really condescending in the last part of #3. But it’s hard for me to gauge when I’m drifting into too much technospeak.
5. I think I should edit the TW post to match this one. Or something to similar effect.